Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A few changes

I made a few tweaks to the content on the site -
  • I added a list of some of the other autism related blogs that I read on a regular basis. There are some on the list that I agree with and some that I don't but all of them tend to have interesting material.
  • I added a search box in the upper left corner that will search the contents of the blog and other pages that I link to. Since there seems to be a decent amount of traffic coming from people looking for information about specific topics I thought this would be an easy way to help people find other related materials.
  • I removed the list of recent studies from pubmed - I think I was the only one who thought that was interesting.
If anyone has any any comments about the changes feel free to leave them below.

No comments:

Post a Comment